A trip for Eighty eight days.
By noon every day, a ‘word’ was selected for that day.
At times the word reflected perhaps an aspect (history/ geography/ society) of the place visited, or from something read.
After some time, the word generally arose from some need to concentrate on something of an abstract nature.
Once the word ‘happened’, it would feel that it could only be that particular one.
The word was then related to 7 different ‘subjects’ throughout the day.
1) something learnt or witnessed.
2) someone encountered where there was even a momentary connection.
3) something absurd or humorous
4) some synchronicity
5) an object
6) a sound / music/ smell/ taste. Intrinsic to the place
7) impulse…by way of creating a post card sized collage.
The resulting ‘postcard’ then utilised an object as its base. [images 1-13]